Hello!

My postings are not deep or analytical, they are simply my thoughts about life on the other side of the blackboard. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Testy's TFF's (Teacher Friends Forever)

As teachers we spend more of our time IN the classroom and OUT of the loop in terms of adult contact. This new addition of Wednesday blogging is for teachers to call OUT to their TFF's for the kind of "been there, done that" support that only we can give. Send any future "shout outs" to my email address at: thetestyteacher@gmail.com, so we can include them in the upcoming Wednesday editions of Testy's TFF's (Teacher Friends Forever)

So here's a question sent in from one of my TFF's:

What's an easy way to maintain parent communication but not take hours of prep time to do it? At my school we have to contact parents in a "meaningful way". Anyone have any suggestions?
Linda

Great question! So? Anyone out there have a great solution?

No comments: