Hello!

My postings are not deep or analytical, they are simply my thoughts about life on the other side of the blackboard. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today is my day. A special day that those who are supposed to, have the wonderful opportunity to sit back and worship me. AHHH.

Humm, just thinking...

Maybe I've got it all wrong. Yes, I am a mother and a wife but then again, if it weren't for my dear hubby and number one and number two sons, I would be neither-right? So maybe, just maybe, today is the day I am to thank them for all the wonderful things they do that make me proud to be theirs.

So...here goes.

Hubby. You absolutely amaze me. After more than 30 years of marriage you still have that cute twinkle in your eye-and a lot of the time it's when you look at me! You selflessly come each and every year to help my classroom run more smoothly by fixing, hanging, nailing and whatever else I can think of. As well, you take one full day off from your own job so that my kids can have one fabamundo last day of school. Honey, no one wears a cowboy hat better than you!
Thank you.

Number One Son. I have always called you my "techno wizard." Without your continual patience when explaining computer "stuff" I would never be able to get it into this rather thick skull of mine. You have networked, repaired and upgraded so many computers I fail to even remember the number. You are constantly supporting my latest and greatest adventures and take one full day off from your job so that the kids in my class can square dance and play 21 like the 49er miners did. Mommy loves you.

Number Two Son. You are a burst of energy that all kids are just attracted to. Thank you for donating your time and expertise to show my class some really great activities that they otherwise would never know. Your control over my class always surprises me, after all, I remember when you were just a little kiddiddle yourself! Much love from Da Madre.

Well, now everything seems right. I have expressed my sincere appreciation...now, they can get "on" with the worshipping!

It's my day to enjoy!

No comments: