Hello!

My postings are not deep or analytical, they are simply my thoughts about life on the other side of the blackboard. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Input/Output

INPUT:

* tap...big brown eyes staring up at me
* I hope I 'm not bothering you but last night Johnny didn't...
*...so I wanted to let you know that Sally's anti-psychotic medicine still isn't working...
* taptap...big blue eyes staring up at me
* Miss T we were disappointed your attendance was in late yesterday because...
* ...therefore you need to be aware that David's father is NOT to pick him up...
* I've been too busy to let you know before, so here's the cake just cut it up whenever you think...You do have a knife and plates, don't you?
* taptaptap...2 sets of brown eyes staring
* .......BBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!.....
* You need to realize Miss T flushing logs are very important and need to be filled out on a....
* STOP IT!!! He's touching me!
* ...and we will be gone for 10 days starting tomorrow and need homework...
* Did you return the call from the therapist who wants you to...
* taptaptaptaptaptaptap...
* My daddy says that you...
* ...so she didn't have time to make me breakfast and said you should...
* I was throwing up all night last night but my daddy and mommy have to work.
* pull...taptaptaptaptaptaptap
* YUCK...somebody cut the cheese!!!!
*...did not, did too, did not, did too, did not, did too
* tug, pull...taptaptaptaptaptaptap
* Miss T? Miss T??

RRRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGG

OUTPUT:


Good morning my darlings, it is 8:00... let the day begin.

Enjoy!





2 comments:

kristin said...

All before the morning bell?! Talk about a job where you are "on" from the moment you park the car in the lot. You are guaranteed not to get bored, that's for sure!

Miss T said...

As I tell the kids in my classroom...welcome to my world!